As you know, I travel a lot around the world. Over the past 2 years, I visited: Hong Kong, Singapore, the USA, Italy, Spain, Poland, England, Dubai, Latvia, Lithuania. Every time I go either to an international exhibition or I negotiate with potential dealers.
And very often after the demonstration of equipment, I hear this question:
Is the RoboJetFloss – best commercial cotton candy machine?
Let’s understand together.
- RoboJetFloss -is a big cotton candy machine. This is not a plastic toy, which is sold on the Internet for 20-30 dollars.
- This device exists in several variations: 230 and 120 volts. Normal, pro version and version with a metal bowl. RoboJetFloss is a basic model for beginners. RoboJetFloss Pro is an advanced model for more experienced operators. Due to the “Cold Start” button, it allows serving people much faster. Perfect for locations with high traffic. RoboJetFloss Rent is a basic model with a compact unbreakable aluminum pan. Easy to explore, easy to transport.
- RoboJet Floss is a machine like no other. Utilizing a 3600 RPM spinning head combined with a powerful updraft fan impeller this innovation allows you to build massive cones in mid-air!
– up to 3-4 serving per minute
– heavy duty motor
– reliable heating element
– easy to make GIGANTIC servings (up to 6 feet in diameter)
What you’ll need is a little bit of practice and you’ll make incredible tricks with the upward current of candy floss and grab all customers over to your booth!
- This is a very interesting model because of price (about 1400$ in the USA)! Of course, this is not $ 300 (the price of a Chinese device). But this price is something average in the market if we take the assortment of other producers. The guys made a unique device, and sell it at an average market price – cool!
Production rate – up to 5 kg/hour (11 lbs/hr)
Cold start time – 20 seconds
Voltage – 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Dimension – 670*670*480 mm (26,5 * 26,5 * 19 inch)
Weight – 16 kg
Power – 1700W
And all these three models are very reliable. I have been making cotton candy by myself since 2009 and tried many different machines. By the ratio of price/quality – these three models are good in their own niche.
Customers buy this equipment also because after a few years it can easily be sold – it is reliable enough so the next customers will not have problems with the used equipment. That is, the client can return in the future most of its investments if he wants to sell the equipment.